Activism and Movement Building:
AMB- Programme focus:
- Grassroots organizing for collective voice and actions
- Strategic partnership and building allies for movement building
- Lobbying and advocacy for gender responsive policies, budgets, structures, plans and programmes
- Coordinating forums for movement building such as: Gender Festivals, Gender Development Seminar Series, Tanzania Feminist Forum, Young Feminist Forums
Knowledge, Research and Analysis: KRA
- Participatory Action Research and other
researches to generate evidences for policy engagement
- Policy analyses, budget analyses and other policy and social analysis for public debate and strategic policy engagement
- Production of publications and other IEC materials
Organization Growth and Sustainability
- Resource Mobilization
- Mentoring and coaching
- Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Organizational systems for programme efficiency.
Information and Communication
- Communicate transformative feminist knowledge, information and support communication capacities for movement building
- Engaging with the media (mainstream, artistic expressions, social media) so as to contribute to public awareness and debates.
Where are we?
TGNP Mtandao targets to deepen the transformative feminist (TF) movement in various regions in Tanzania such as Mbeya, Morogoro, Shinyanga, Dar es Salaam, Mara and Pwani. But also, TGNP continue to use interventions to broaden the TF movement all over the country.